Wednesday 18 July 2012

Building links the natural way – Step to powerful SEO techniques


When I started my business, I was the not going out to meet and network; just advertised, sent out offers and stayed put and hoped I would hear from the prospects. Work started off slowly but since I had started to talk about my business with my friends, their friends and with the people I meet occasionally, my business picked up real fast. I started to build links and woom, I started to get leads, people wanted to talk to me about my products, many of whom were eager buyers. 

SEO today, works exactly the same way. Google like links, specially the way the come, naturally. Going to link farms will be like giving your search engine ranking a “Death Sentence”. Go out, meet people, tell the people, the web visitors about your web business, get referred, leave comments and ask for comments, get busy, network online, build content, build authority and see where your website ranking goes. To the top for sure, if you are tweaking other online SEO elements right.

The search engines are looking for original and fresher content. Creative web content on the website and every business conversation online whether it's a blog, a press release, an article or a Facebook comment etc. You need to be original to build authority and to gather links for the authority website, preferably from the same business niche to which your website belongs. 

Avoid keyword stuffing which makes your website content look like robot readable only. 

SEO is not dead; it is more refined to give the web visitor with quality search results. We have to adhere to the changing scenario of the web, give quality rather than quantity, provide better and more purpose oriented website design, no gimmicks like pop ups, unnecessary videos and advertisements. Our aim is to get authority websites to link back. Google will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment